We don’t currently have any positions available, but send us your CV and we’ll keep it on file, ready for when a position does become available.
• To assist sales consultants/brokers with relevant site and client updates
• To monitor the site update logs and assist with chasing lenders until mortgage cases are offered
• To liaise with legal representatives where required
• To make sure all diaries and calendars are completed to show mortgage completions
• Assist consultants monitor packaging requirements to help them provide fully compliant files
• To accurately update client management system
• To make sure all logs/records are update
• To support relationship building with all Grange customers
• To act compliantly and within the law.
• To promote the long term success of Grange Mortgage & Protection Services
• To provide an excellent service in every instance
Place of Work
We will make our administration office available in Grange Park for you to carry out the above duties. All work materials will be provided.
Working Hours and Conditions
We would expect you to be available Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Dependent on experience
Experience in financial services is not essential but you must be honest, hardworking and capable of being part of a team environment.
To apply, please fill in your details below. Please remember to attach your latest CV.