We don’t currently have any positions available, but send us your CV and we’ll keep it on file, ready for when a position does become available.
To conduct fully compliant mortgage/protection appointments and generate adequate levels of sales from these. To assist in the processing of each sale where appropriate and making sure an excellent level of service is given in each case. To play a part in a team environment and to support the future development of the company, where appropriate.
Place of Work
We will make our administration office available for you to use, to carry out the above duties. However there will be circumstances were we would allow you to use company property (i.e. laptop, stationary and mobile phone) at your home or away from the office to perform some or all of your day to day duties.
Phone, stationary and lap top will be provided
As a mortgage consultant you will help people to find and apply for a mortgage when they are buying a property. You will look at your client’s finances with them to see how much money they can afford to borrow.
Your work will also include:
- advising clients on the home buying process
- finding out about your client’s finances
- explaining the different types of mortgage
- explaining about repayments and mortgage protection
- offering a number of mortgage options for the client to choose from
- selling related financial products such as buildings/contents, life assurance, income protection
- helping the customer complete the mortgage application process
- meeting sales targets
- Updating third parties i.e. estate agents, builders or solicitors
- keeping up to date with new mortgage products and any changes in the law
Working Hours and Conditions
We would expect you to be available Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with weekend work on a 3 weekly cycle (with two days off in the week when you work a weekend). There may also be other occasions that you are required to work outside of the hours set to enable you to do your job successfully and to achieve the best outcome.
To register your interest, please fill in the form below, and upload your CV.